Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleepy Angel

I need a nap-nanny. Just on Wednesdays. Well, who am I kidding...everyday...however, Wednesday's would be ideal for Bup though. A fastidious nanny that loves to clean & would stay with my Bup so he wouldn't have to fall asleep in the car, be transferred to the crib and continue his nap wearing his coat...and boots no less. Poor Bup.


It's not fair is it? Wednesday is our busy, busy day where we are out at 830 am, eat lunch in the car on cold days on warm days go for a stroll in the park, take W to preschool and then R falls asleep in the car is transferred to the crib, sleeps in his outer wear, and has his much needed sleep disturbed only to go back to the car.

Our sleepy, good natured angel. Don't you just want to kiss his fluffy cheeks?


3 comments:

  1. He looks so sweet!

    I admit I have a thing for watching my boys sleep - they just look so angelic and peaceful and it makes everything that went wrong that day and all my frustrations with them just seem to disappear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wanna kiss his sweet puffy cheeks!

    If you find a nap nanny...do you think she'd mind the commute down my way on your off days? *smile*

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. little snuggle Bup =)
    I'm impressed that he keeps on sleeping through it all.

    ReplyDelete