Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today in Pictures









Today we bundled up...it was a balmy +4....but before the coats were in place, there was a closet to play in.










Finally, ready to go! Sledding.....













.....or to the pharmacy for meds, whichever came first.
After a super fun time sledding on the "moon" (The Common Park), it was time to go home & make dinner with Sir Astronaut and Bup.


Bup helped me cook. While W watched Mr. Bean. (I kid you not. He loves Mr. Bean!...huh?...yup!)
The broccoli stems made it into the smallest canister with coffee grounds.




And the canister survived their pyramid scheme.






Then, Bon Appetite! The Kids Love Broccoli Pasta was created from Clean Eating for Family & Kids Cookbook. Yum! Both boys ate every last bite on their plates, which is a miracle unto itself.

3 comments:

  1. I like broccoli, the "moon", outerspace & astronauts but I absolutely ""HATE"" - Mr Bean! Gramps likes him - so I guess those two boys have something in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GramOdoe you're funny! I'm not much for Mr. Bean either...but what's a girl to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Mr. Bean is a real 'boy' thing! They're all about the silly =)

    And the kids all seem to think a closet is a perfect space to play. Who can blame them...all those shoes...

    Dinner looks delish!

    ReplyDelete