Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Morning

A morning of food prep and Montessori activities at the kitchen table while compiling the recipes.
Today's menu includes Creole Chicken and Vegetables Crockpot recipe. I feel like chicken tonight! Remember that commercial?







Cabbage Soup...which undoubtedly I will be eating the majority of as "Mr. M Makes Me Eat Vegetables " will avoid it like the plague.







Transferring, Spooning and Pouring. W loves transferring pom poms mainly because of the tools he is able to use. This morning's spooning & pouring was slightly disastrous. First, Bup broke a bowl...the hazards of using glass containers and then W poured all the spooning ingredients together into one bowl. A lovely combination of corn meal, bran buds, popcorn and macaroni. Not really the way it was supposed to work out, but fun for the boys just the same.

3 comments:

  1. I'll admit that I LOVE cabbage soup! It all started as a trend in our family that we were all trying to lose 10 pounds in a week with the cabbage soup diet. I really liked the soup and have done my own pseudo-detox from my white carbs and caffeine a couple times a year by following the diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it work? Did you lose any weight? Cause I am so tempted...I need a kick start.
    I'm loving the soup today too. It's souper! Ha!
    The chicken creole was really good too....W announced this is Yum & he and Bup ate it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually tried the soup, although I'm betting I would like it. I made cauliflower soup today...yum.

    We'll have to try some pouring and spooning over here too =)

    ReplyDelete