Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boring Purses Unite! 10 Things in (one of) My Purse.

If the eyes are the window to a soul...what's a purse say?!
Here's 10 things from the purse I carry the most. They get switched daily, sometimes several times a day depending upon what's on the agenda for that day. So, here it goes:
1. Stagewest rescheduling letter. They're renovating you know!
2. Pinecone. R picked it up & carried it on a walk, now it's in my purse.
3. Kleenex.
4. Soak. " A scent for celebration" Just in case I need to soak a handknit on the go? Bought at Make One and forgotten about.
5. MAC Plum Dandy lipstick.
6. Several receipts.
7. Ladies only acoutrements. Have to keep these hidden as both boys pretend that they are lipstick and use them openly!
8. Mini Tonka red, white & blue striped race car.
9. Kit Kat Singles wrapper. Oops! Must have been hungry while grocery shopping.
10. I-Cord for W's Christmas sweater from Grandma G.

So, unexciting. So motherly! Ack.
My blogger pal Mrs. Beck gave me the idea to get this post rolling. So, in the spirit of good fun and a little healthy voyerism of sorts, I tag Mrs. Mittens, Mrs. Wonderland, and Mrs. Sweet Peas.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...I'm on it!
    It's a wonder we don't all have little trolley's to pull our stuff around!

    ReplyDelete