Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Can I Have a Popcorn Storytime?"

Story time before bedtime. Tonight's titles were Old MacDonald had a Woodshop, National Geographic Kids Sharks, The Little Engine that Could and Usborne Books Picture Atlas...cause W was telling me about the Continents and Africa today after pre-school. I kid you not. Anyway..

Sometimes we make it special by having popcorn, such as tonight.
R cracked me up! He was so laid back...reclining onto the arm of the sofa, while eating his popcorn.




W couldn't get his hands any fuller.








Don't ya love Bup's popcorn bowl?! This coveted bowl is a favorite wedding shower gift from a kindred spirit. If you ever notice a "Knob Sister" in the comment section....she's the creator of our favorite popcorn bowl.

4 comments:

  1. That picture with the popcorn bowl is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the big bowl for the wee boy too!
    and it's impressive how much they can stuff in there =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they come by their love of popcorn very honestly M! I should have made an even bigger bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicioussssssssss. Wish we could find a super dooper pop corn maker.

    ReplyDelete