Saturday, March 28, 2009

Green Mothers


Recycling is the bain of my existance.

I agree with it.

I want to.

But I HATE it....because it's not easy, I don't have the room, I hate the stockpile, it's easier to just chuck it, our curb side service sucked, and the new service doesn't start until May. Oh May hurry up!

While perusing Chatelaine today, I came upon this article and it cracked me up. Cracked I say!! Grab a bevy, have a comfy seat and read away. May it give you a Saturday Smile too!

2 comments:

  1. Word sister!!!!

    My life seems to revolve around recycling - the constant sorting and trips to the self-serve drop offs. And the boys LOVE to "help" with the recycling so a five minute job takes almost a half hour.

    May can't get here fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh good article. All the self-righteous blathering on about 'enviro friendliness' makes me want to gag. Into my eco-recyled poly peptomide non plastic re-usable bag!

    Of course we should all do what we can, etc, etc but it's not a black/white issue as the article mentions.

    And I always forget my damn green boxes when I go to the grocery store!!!

    ReplyDelete