Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


The cutest little Leprechauns are found here. They play pranks, hide things such as money, and definitely have lucky charms. That's what gets them through toddler hood...their lucky charms!





In the back burner of their heritage there is a smidgen of Irish genes, which explains their musical talents, ability to tell good stories, love for potatoes and "the drink"....milk & juice of course!


Enjoy your St. Patty's day.
May it be filled with happiness and all things green.


2 comments:

  1. Looking good in GREEN! The Irishman here is gone to CHEER the Oilers on - no green beer or "excuse me"juice for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told the kids they'd get a pinch if they didn't wear green!
    I think I'm going to have to up my game for next year. I didn't give it much though really, but it looks like you had a fun day with your little green men. =)

    ReplyDelete